Welcome to the Psoriasis & Skin Clinic-



FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS





HOW SUCCESSFUL ARE OUR TREATMENTS?

We clear 8/10 of all our patients chronic skin conditions irrespective of how long they have had the condition PROVIDING they use the medicine we prescribe and PROVIDING they follow most of our suggested eating / lifestyle recommendations
NB Our medicine is generally only required until the skin has cleared.



AS DESCRIBED IN OUR TV ADVERTISING, WHAT DO OUR TREATMENTS INVOLVE?

We believe Chronic skin conditions need to be resolved from the inside. As such, 80% of our prescription focuses on inside the body (right food, right medicine) and the other 20% on the outside with our unique topical ointments. Identifying and removing the ‘triggers’ is essential: There are likely to be many foods and/orenvironmental conditions contributing to the problem. And whilst simply changing eating habits(or removing environmental triggers) won't necessarily clear the skin, the right foods/ environment can help maintain clear skin later on.



HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

All our costs are detailed under the page heading ‘COSTS’ at the top of this page click here




WHY ARE OUR MEDICINES / TREATMENTS ANY DIFFERENT TO OTHERS AVAILABLE?

‘We address the triggers NOT just treat the symptoms’. It is this principle in combination with our very effective NATURAL MEDICINE that has cleared the skin for many thousands of patients. Also, our natural medicine is not something new, but rather has been developed over the last 25 years and has been put through formal double blind clinical trials – refer published results.



WHAT SKIN CONDITIONS DO YOU TREAT?

We have very effective treatments for Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis although we have also had good success with a few other conditions



DO ANY NZ HEALTH INSURERS COVER OUR TREATMENT COSTS?


Not at the moment, but we are covered in Australia and feel it is only a matter of time before NZ will follow suit.